Studiometry 9 Feature Spotlight: Logs & Email Integration
Studiometry 9 has a plethora of new CRM features that help you track and organize your emails, phone calls, and correspondences. At the heart of these new capabilities are the new Log item type in Studiometry, as well as new Email Integration features.
Logs help you save and organize any emails, phone calls, or correspondences related to your clients and projects. The great part about logs is that they can be linked to nearly anything in Studiometry, such as projects or employees. You can later reference and filter the logs based on their links to focus on correspondences for individual items. Having the ability to quickly view and filter a list of all emails and phone calls related to a specific project can be a powerful tool, and will easily increase your organization and ability to reference client requests.
One of our most frequently requested features ever has been the ability to integrate with, and grab emails from certain mail programs. Great news! Studiometry 9 can integrate with several desktop mail applications (Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage & Outlook for Mac) and we will be adding support for many others in the future.
How does this actually help? Once you turn on mail integration, whenever you receive a relevant email Studiometry will automatically import it as a log and link it to your clients and projects. It will even make a link back to open the original email in Apple Mail. Having all of this pertinent information inside of Studiometry AND linked to your Studiometry data gives you unprecedented capabilities for following your project correspondences.
Without mail integration, an email would have to be pasted as text into the project notes, or searched for within your mail program whenever you wanted to reference it. Studiometry 9 has the built-in functionality to remove these cumbersome steps from your CRM workflow.
This is all included in the price of the program and does not require the purchase of any separate modules or plug-ins.
Better Email Controls
Studiometry 9 also has plenty of great new features for controlling your outgoing emails:
- You can now setup an unlimited number of default Cc and Bcc addresses for any outgoing emails from the program.
- You can also create and customize the formats for email subject and content when sending invoices and reports. Easily add your company name, the client’s name, due amounts, and several other variables directly to the text of the email automatically. This can even be used to set up direct payment links within the email.
- Outgoing emails can be automatically captured as logs and linked to corresponding items. This is an incredibly useful too for referencing within Studiometry when invoices were actually sent, for example.
- We’ve also strengthened the controls for selecting your outgoing email client. The setting is used throughout the program for all emails.
- We’ve added the ability to send emails through Postbox, a popular email client.
Buy Studiometry 9.x:
Download Studiometry 9.x:
Full Version History:
Studiometry 9 is available immediately. Upgrades from 8.x are $59.95 USD per license, and new licenses are $199.95.