Studiometry 14.0.2 Released
November 28, 2017
We’ve released a small update of Studiometry to fix a couple of bugs and add a few improvements to 14.x. Full details:
- Drastically improved performance in large databases when opening new invoice window and various other places when loading a list of Client’s Work & Expenses
- Added option to Data columns to repeat data. This will show the same data on every page. Useful for showing things repeatedly like taxes, etc.
- General improvements to the Today View display layout when drawing into smaller window sizes
- Fixed issue where invoice running/paused timer warning would display incorrectly
- Fixed issue where invoice window would erroneously show a warning that not all work items could be shown due to permissions
- Fixed issue with dragging items on Windows in template editor
Fixed issue with printing code based invoice and report templates on Mac in 64-bit
Some useful links:
- Download Studiometry 14.0.2
- Purchase a new license or upgrade from a previous version
- What’s New in Studiometry 14.x?