We’ve created a Xojo cross-platform TokenField class that’s very easy to use and drop into your projects. It’s similar to a NSTokenField class, but this works on Mac/Windows/Linux.
This class is sold as-is, as an Encrypted or unencrypted custom Xojo class, along with three unencrypted helper classes, a sample project, and some documentation. There may be minor behavior oddities compared to a native edit field so be sure to download the sample apps to test first to make sure you’re happy with it. There is absolutely no guarantee of future updates. But that’s not to say they won’t happen…
- OS X, Windows, Linux compatible
- AutoComplete capable with drop down listbox
- Based on the canvas class, so it’s not actually a native EditField
- Behaves very similarly to an EditField, but with Tokenization!
- Customizable behavior and display settings
- 100% Xojo code. No declares = probably won’t break as quickly
Download the precompiled Sample apps & docs:
- OS X Sample Download
- Windows Sample Download
- Linux Sample Download
- Documentation listing Events, Methods, and Properties
Buy Encrypted Class on the Oranged Software Store – $25 USD
Buy Unencrypted Source on the Oranged Software Store – $50 USD